1. No dog will accepted into our kennels without proof of an up to date
vaccination certificate. Vaccinations must be completed at least 10 days
prior to your dog arriving on their kennel check in date. The Kennel Cough
vaccination is strongly recommended. Our establishment does have
arrangements for dogs that are titre tested for which a laboratory report is
2. Fees for veterinary attention for your dog that may be incurred on behalf of
the owner whilst your dog is in our care, may be met by us at the discretion
of the Manager/Proprietor, otherwise these costs will be informed to you at
our soonest opportunity and recovered at the time of collecting your dog.
3. All bookings are provisional until we receive a completed booking
form and a non-refundable deposit.
4. Boarding fees are charged inclusive, i.e. the days of check in and check out
will be charged at the full daily rate.
5. All boarding fees and vet fees, where applicable, MUST be paid in full prior
to your dog’s departure from our premises.
6. Earlier check in dates only by prior arrangement and agreement with the
7. If your dog does not arrive on your reserved check in date, your booking
will be held for two days, not including days kennels are closed to the public.
Unless you have contacted us to notify of a later check in date then after
these two days your reservation will be cancelled and we will continue to
take bookings until we are full.
8. In the event of a dog not being collected within two weeks of your check out
date, unless you have notified us of a later check out, the
Manager/Proprietor reserves the right to dispose of the dog as seen fit.
9. Any dog suspected of suffering from any infectious of contagious disease
will be refused entry to our kennels. This is to safeguard the health of those
dogs being boarded.
10. All beds, blankets and toys for your dog’s stay are welcome but are left
entirely at the owner’s risk. We have all the necessary equipment and
materials for your dogs stay.
11. Whilst every possible care and attention is given to all boarding dogs, all
dogs are left at the owner’s risk.
12. Please refer to the 'Welcome' page for our opening times.