1. No dog will accepted into our kennels without proof of an up to date vaccination certificate.
Vaccinations must be completed at least 10 days prior to your dog arriving on their kennel
check in date. The Kennel Cough vaccination is strongly recommended.
Our establishment does have arrangements for dogs that are titre tested for which a laboratory
report is required.
2. Fees for veterinary attention for your dog that may be incurred on behalf of the owner whilst your
dog is in our care, may be met by us at the discretion of the Manager/Proprietor, otherwise these
costs will be informed to you at our soonest opportunity and recovered at the time of collecting
your dog. We may also require you to pick up your dog a.s.a.p, depending on the severity,
whether we require immediate pick up or not is entirely at the discretion of the Manager/Proprietor.
3. Telephone bookings are provisional until we receive an annual contract form and a non-refundable
4. Boarding fees are charged inclusive, i.e. the days of check in and check out will be charged at the full
5. All boarding fees and vet fees, where applicable, MUST be paid in full prior to your dog’s departure
from our premises.
6. Earlier check in dates only by prior arrangement and agreement with the kennel Manager/Proprietor.
7. If your dog does not arrive on your reserved check in date, your booking will be held for two days, not
including days kennels are closed to the public. Unless you have contacted us to notify of a later check
in date then after these two days your reservation will be cancelled and we will continue to take
bookings until we are full.
8. In the event of a dog not being collected within two weeks of your check out date, unless you have
notified us of a later check out, the Manager/Proprietor reserves the right to dispose of the dog as seen
9. Any dog suspected of suffering from any infectious of contagious disease will be refused entry to our
kennels. This is to safeguard the health of those dogs being boarded.
10. All beds, blankets and toys for your dog’s stay are welcome but are left entirely at the owner’s risk.
We have all the necessary equipment and materials for your dogs stay.
11. Whilst every possible care and attention is given to all boarding dogs, all dogs are left at the owner’s
12. Please refer to the 'Welcome' page for our opening times.
13. We reserve the right to seperate dogs from the same household who have not been neutered or if we
feel it's in the best interest of the dog.
14. Please also insure that any flea/worm preventative is up to date, whilst the staff at Priory Lodge do our
best to create an inhospitable environment to parasites, parasite control is the owners responsibility
and Priory Lodge can not be held responsible.